Not everyone that has been charged with a crime is guilty.
Sometimes individuals even find themselves investigated by police or have been accused of committing crimes that they did not commit.
It is important to know that law enforcement often conduct lengthy investigations before arresting someone or making any formal charges. If police have been asking you questions or if you think you might be under investigation, it is your right to seek legal counsel. This step can be taken prior to any charges being made.
I understand how criminal charges can stigmatize a person for life and can have powerfully negative effects on your personal and professional life.
Do not stand by and watch as police look into every detail of your life. Be sure to call me if any of the following has happened:
- You have been contacted by police or other law enforcement officials.
- A search warrant was issued for your home, office, tax records or other sources of information.
- Police have questioned your colleagues, friends or relatives about you.
- You believe you may be under surveillance.
- The sooner you reach out for legal help, the more options will be available to protect your rights.
I am happy to offer a free consultation and to discuss your case confidentially.
If you live in Canada and are in need of a criminal defence lawyer, please contact me anytime for a free consultations online or reach me directly at 604.218.0840 or via email at email@example.com .